aion Index du Forum
aion Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
       Evil or Very MadEvil or Very MadALLER FAIRE VOTRE PRÉSENTATION PERSONNELLE Evil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad ICI http://majestic.majz.com/f16-presenter-vous-ici.htm
3 Excellent Computer Choices for Video Editing

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    aion Index du Forum -> jeu aion -> screen et video
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Oct - 08:26 (2017)    Sujet du message: 3 Excellent Computer Choices for Video Editing Répondre en citant

OK, I give I give. (In this post the word gamers is to be equated with videographer)

I do not like to make computer suggestions, why? Well if someone is unhappy guess who get's bit in the hinnie? YEP me. But here it goes. Here are 3 of the top computer companies that focus on gaming systems. As I mentioned in another post, those who work with video should buy gaming systems. The reason? I will restate. Games cannot predict the path a player will take, therefore with each and every move a gamer makes in a game the ENTIRE video on the display must be redrawn from scratch, this is not like a DVD playing, that information is processed then sent to the GPU, in a game the GPU must draw as the player moves about, that tells you how fast that GPU must render.

Rendering video is the same, the "next step" information does not exist yet, you are creating it, therefore the GPU must be the muscle in rendering the unpredictable path you the videographer has taken, therefore a gaming PC is the best option.

Here are the 3 top gaming manufactures in the U.S. (world for that matter) I do not favor one above the other (I do really but for the sake of this post I will attempt to remain neutral) So in random order here we go.

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:

https://www.videomaker.com/community/forums/topic/3-excellent-computer-choi…

whiteboard animation examples 

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 11 Oct - 08:26 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    aion Index du Forum -> jeu aion -> screen et video Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template BBR3 created by revaz for LDA-creation