aion Index du Forum
aion Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
       Evil or Very MadEvil or Very MadALLER FAIRE VOTRE PRÉSENTATION PERSONNELLE Evil or Very MadEvil or Very Mad ICI http://majestic.majz.com/f16-presenter-vous-ici.htm
Witcher 3 (Fraser and Becky's Blind Mistake)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    aion Index du Forum -> bar du coin -> divers
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
JoeClark

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Oct - 08:59 (2017)    Sujet du message: Witcher 3 (Fraser and Becky's Blind Mistake) Répondre en citant

I feel like this would be different concept to making a VGA edit video but Fraser and Becky in their Witcher 3 playthrough are asking for it. But of course they’ve made mistakes in games before but this was a big one and also the chat didn’t realize except for two turbos while some other agreed with Fraser. Though the mistake was when Fraser was to loot a smuggler’s cache under the bridge though he nor Becky did not realize the bridge was extended into two parts but thought the bridge was just one small bridge that they easily didn’t realize the mistake they did and thought the game was glitched because of it. @iankid noticed this and said it wasn’t a glitch therefore Fraser called him out saying he’s lying and that he knows what he saw cause he’s recording the video. If only someone was able to make a video to call out Fraser on. I would do it but I don’t have the program to do it. I figured it be a cool idea for Iankid’s justice. It also could be a funny video if given someone has great editing comedy. I wish I could do it and have good ideas to make it funny. Maybe someone can.

For more you can check

https://videogamesawesome.com/forums/topic/witcher-3-fraser-and-beckys-blin…

video animation

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 18 Oct - 08:59 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    aion Index du Forum -> bar du coin -> divers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template BBR3 created by revaz for LDA-creation